Did you see Suffolk's newest gardening star make his TV debut?
- Credit: Paul Davis
It has been a busy few weeks for Suffolk's 'gardener to the stars', who appeared on the Jeremy Vine On 5'show on Thursday.
From a beautiful garden in Suffolk, 56-year-old Paul Davis, the Garden Warrior, had a chat with Jeremy about the art of topiary and tried to teach him some basic techniques.
After appearing on the show the gardener, who lives in Glemsford, has been busy signing 40 hand trowels for his new fans.
He said: "It started as a joke, with a few people asking me to sign their trowels.
"It spiralled a little bit out of control as people started sharing photos of their signed trowels."
Following his 'rollercoaster week', where he was also interviewed by BBC Radio Suffolk, Mr Davis has some exciting new TV projects in the pipeline.
You may also want to watch:
He is also expecting to appear on the Jeremy Vine on 5 show again soon.
- 1 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 2 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 3 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 4 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 5 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 6 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 7 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 8 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 9 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon