Are you in our Halloween gallery from 1970s, 80s and 90s?
Do you remember joining in with pumpkin carving, apple bobbing and other Halloween fun and games?
Today we are looking back at a range of eerie fun in years gone by, including children’s Halloween parties.
Before annual trick or treating really caught on in the UK, youngsters regularly dressed up for other celebrations of the season across Suffolk.
MORE: Are you in our Apple Day gallery?Do you recognise yourself or a friend or family member in any of these photos?
Our gallery includes a Halloween bazaar in Bury St Edmunds in 1981, and pumpkin-themed activities at the Museum of East Anglian Life in Stowmarket in 1988.
Libraries also hosted special events involving story times on ever-so-slightly spooky themes.
MORE: School harvest festival memories in our galleryIf these photos bring back memories, email email@example.com or write to Judy Rimmer, Newsroom, 120 Princes Street, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 1RS.
You may also want to watch:
Order photos at archantsuffolk.newsprints.co.uk or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 2 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 3 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 4 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more
- 6 Boy, 13, pulled from moat at Framlingham Castle
- 7 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 9 Town's first game of the season will be all-ticket
- 10 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25