Suffolk: Hollesley Bay prisoner absconds
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk Police are appealing for help in tracing a Hollesley Bay prisoner who has gone missing.
Police were contacted at 5.45pm on Monday 30 September, by staff at the prison who reported Kevin Smith, 29, had been found to be missing at a 5pm check.
Smith, who was serving a five year three month sentence for conspiracy to commit burglary and conspiracy to steal motor vehicle, has connections to the Peterborough area.
He is described as white, around 5ft 7ins tall, of medium build, with dark hair, brown eyes and a goatee beard.
Police are asking anyone who may have seen him or anyone with information about where he is now to contact officers. You should not approach him or take any further action.
You may also want to watch:
If you can help please contact Suffolk Police or your nearest police station using the national police number 101.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 3 Woman's body found in village home
- 4 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 5 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 6 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 7 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 8 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 9 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 10 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years