Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- Credit: Channel 4
Two properties in Bury St Edmunds will feature on the Channel 4 home makeover show Changing Rooms this evening.
During the show Anna Richardson and Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen will be in the town helping two residents, who will exchange keys and redesign a room in their neighbours' property.
In the episode insurance broker Leanna and mechanic and firefighter Jamie have reached a "decorative deadlock" in their living room which is "neutral and uninspiring" while neighbour, Donna, a nightclub owner, wants a "wow factor" on her bedroom.
Donna is keen to push Leanna and Jamie out of their comfort zone and has enlisted her sister Sarah to help.
But the stakes are high for Sarah, as she's also workmates with Leanna.
You may also want to watch:
Designers Russell Whitehead and Jordan Cluroe will also be on hand to help with the interior decorations.
In the show, both families were left stunned after seeing the work that had been done to their homes.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 3 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 4 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 5 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 6 Derelict Suffolk railway crossing cottage up for auction
- 7 Hundreds of calls, fighting off interest, a health scare and a missing man - how Town signed match-winner Celina this summer
- 8 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 9 'Not enough thank yous in this world' - mum of baby saved by police
- 10 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed