Suffolk honours list
ORDER OF THE BRITISH EMPIRE
Delia Smith, OBE, cookery writer and broadcaster - services to the food industry.
You may also want to watch:
Professor Sheila Anne Rodwell, Bury St Edmunds. Director, Medical Research Council Centre for Nutrition, University of Cambridge - services to healthcare.
Steven Sharratt, Fressingfield, Group chief executive, Bio Group Ltd - services to business.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 3 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 4 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 5 Woman's body found in village home
- 6 WATCH: Rude graffiti highlights 'huge' potholes
- 7 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 8 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 9 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 10 'It's been a strange few days' - Skuse gives emotional exit interview
Malcolm Berridge, Lowestoft - services to the community in Lowestoft.
Chinwe Chukwuogo-Roy, Wickham Market, artist - services to art.
Craig Dearden-Phillips, Bury St Edmunds, founder and chief executive, Speaking Up charity - services to social enterprise.
Thomas Gondris, Ipswich - for voluntary service to conservation and heritage in Suffolk.
Mrs Maxine Kasicki, Bury St Edmunds - for voluntary service to victim support, West Suffolk.
Donald Henry Kitt, Ipswich, - for voluntary service to Ipswich Holiday Help for Children.
David Douglas Moar, Norfolk - for voluntary service to cancer charities in Norfolk and North Suffolk.
Mrs Sandra Margaret Pell, Ipswich, chairman, Suffolk Waste Management Group - for services to local government.
Mrs Maureen Dorothy Ann Reynel, Ipswich - for voluntary service through Families in Need, Ipswich, Suffolk.
Mrs Doreen Savage, Felixstowe, Felixstowe Town Council member - for services to local government.
Lt Col Ronald Ernest Warren, Saxmundham - for services to the community in Saxmundham.
QUEEN'S POLICE MEDAL
Stewart John Gull, Detective chief Superintendent, Suffolk Constabulary.