Suffolk hotel illuminated to highlight Baby Loss Awareness Week
- Credit: Archant
A Suffolk country house hotel was spectacularly illuminated this week to mark the start of Baby Loss Awareness Week.
Hintlesham Hall, near Ipswich, was lit up on Wednesday for the national campaign which gives bereaved parents, their family and friends the opportunity to unite with others globally to commemorate the life of their baby.
The week takes place from October 9 to October 15 every year with buildings illuminated with pink and blue light to help raise awareness of pregnancy and baby loss in the UK.
It also gives charities, supporters and other organisations the opportunity to drive improvements in the bereavement care and support available for those affected.
Claydon-based Star Light Production Services, which provides lighting, special effects, staging and technical production, wanted to assist in marking the start of the week.
You may also want to watch:
The company's sister firm Your Wedding Disco provides entertainment to Hintlesham Hall for weddings and events and so it was decided the hotel would be the perfect venue for the eye-catching display of lighting.
- 1 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 2 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 3 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 4 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 5 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 6 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children
- 7 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 8 'Anywhere I can help I will' - Peter Reid joins Town in consultancy role
- 9 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 10 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial