Suffolk Hotel named best wedding venue in East of England
- Credit: Archant
A Suffolk Hotel, Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa, has been crowned the best wedding venue in the East of England.
Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa, based in Newmarket, won the title at The Wedding Industry Awards 2018.
The four star luxury hotel has now been shortlisted for the national finals which will be announced in January 2018.
The awards recognise and reward excellence in the wedding sector, and aim to help individuals find the best suppliers.
Noel Byrne, chief executive of Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa, said: “We are thrilled to have won the regional prize for the Best Town or City Venue in The Wedding Industry Awards 2018 - the awards are highly valued, and showcase the quality of our venue to both current and prospective clients.
You may also want to watch:
“At Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa we pride ourselves on offering the highest levels of service, our dedicated team has a real passion for weddings and our Wedding Coordinator is always on hand to guide every couple every step of the way.
“We understand that no two weddings are the same and we always offer a completely bespoke and flexible service – whether it is an intimate gathering of 10, or a more extravagant affair with up to 150 guests, creating each couple’s vision is always top priority.”
- 1 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 2 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 3 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 4 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 5 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 6 Town Transfer Talk: Latest on Coulson, Crooks, Bishop and Downes
- 7 'I am very, very excited' - Town teenager Gibbs completes Norwich move
- 8 Two people injured after car flips over in east Suffolk
- 9 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 10 Bin lorry driver ran over colleague's leg in Kesgrave