Consultation open for planned changes to Kedington Library opening hours
Users of a Suffolk library are being asked to have their say on proposed changes to its opening hours.
The total number of opening hours would not change at Kedington Library instead the facility would swap some of the days it closes and change some opening hours.
Amongst the biggest changes is the planned closing of the library on a Sunday with it re-opening on a Friday instead.
Tuesday and Wednesday would also see small shifts in the hours the library is open.
Suffolk Libraries says there is support for the new plans from customers, the Friends of Kedington Library and Kedington Parish Council but that they still needed to consult with local people on the new times.
You may also want to watch:
The survey will run until April 30 with any changes having to be approved by Suffolk Libraries Board and Suffolk County Council.
Surveys can be filled in at the library or online.
- 1 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 2 'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert opens up on leaving Town
- 3 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 4 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 5 'Has to go' - Town fans on Chambers' future, play-off hopes and who they want to see play
- 6 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 7 Essex home 'completely destroyed' by fire
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 9 Delays on A12 after crash near Saxmundham
- 10 Plans to build bungalow in pub garden refused after number of objections