Suffolk/Kent: Appeal for information as couple both breach bail conditions
- Credit: Archant
People in Suffolk are being urged to look out for a couple who are wanted by police for breaching court bail conditions.
Luke Wall appeared at Ipswich Crown Court on July 29 on burglary charges while his partner, 20-year-old Teresa Connors, appeared at Maidstone Crown Court in Kent the previous day on burglary and theft charges.
Both have failed to adhere to their court bail conditions, with Wall, 23, whose last known address was in Stanford-le-Hope in south Essex, removing an electronic monitoring tag.
Investigating Officer, DS David Wilkinson, said: “We need to trace these two people urgently as they have breached their court bail in connection with serious offences.
“The conspiracy is connected to burglaries across Suffolk and Norfolk as well as other parts of East Anglia and Kent.”
You may also want to watch:
People with information should call police on 999 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 3 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 4 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 5 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 6 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 7 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 8 'This bloke is the new sponsor of Ipswich Town' - Ed Sheeran posts throwback picture after shirt announcement
- 9 Person in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 10 Exit Interview: Ward was the model pro who started fast but simply ran out of steam