Kieran is sent home after short but sweet Love Island stay
- Credit: ITV
Alexandra has made her decision and Suffolk’s Kieran Nicholls has left the Love Island villa.
Kieran, a personal trainer who was previously living in Suffolk with his former girlfriend, only entered the ITV show earlier this week but he failed to win single girl Alexandra’s affections and secure his stay for any longer.
Speaking afterwards he said: “I feel gutted. Before I went in there, I thought one of the girls might be swayed but when you get in there you realise how strong some of the couples are.” Asked who he shared a bond with he said: “I got on well with all the lads. Charlie is my main boy.”
He added: “I wouldn’t normally have gone for Georgia but she put in a lot of effort to make me feel welcome and I got along with her and thought I’d like to take her on a date. Her confidence made me want to get to know her more. Kaz is more my type in terms of looks but her and Josh are like a match made in heaven. They really are going to grow into a strong couple.”
He tried cracking on with Alexandra, who was responsible for his demise: “I got on with Alexandra and wish she’d chosen me in the recoupling and given me a chance to get into a couple with her. I wanted to spend time with her without Alex and Idris grafting her at the same time.”
You may also want to watch:
Idris and Kieran’s exit paves the way for rival Alex, but Kieran had nothing bad to say about this former villa-mate.
“Alex is an absolute legend, he’s really funny. I wish Alexandra coupled up with me but if she genuinely feels something towards Alex then fair enough. I’m glad they’re getting on and they do share the same interests. There is loads they have in common.”
- 1 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 2 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 3 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 4 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 5 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 6 New shop for farm that focuses on mental health
- 7 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 8 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 9 From obscurity to a nailed-on starter - Donacien's remarkable Town journey
- 10 A140 closed in both directions after two vehicle crash
Asked if he had any regrets, he said: “No. I was genuinely myself and was honest with everyone,” before admitting: “My whole time in there was an absolute blast!”
Were you watching? Did Alexandra make the right choice?