What do YOU want changed first when we leave lockdown?
- Credit: Archant
Prime Minister Boris Johnson will reveal a plan from his “menu of options” to begin lifting the lockdown imposed on the UK – tell us what you want to see done first.
Mr Johnson will address the media and the public on May 10 in the daily briefing from inside 10 Downing Street, at which point the country will have been under lockdown for seven weeks.
Speculation about the first steps to restoring parts of society to normality is rife, with pubs and bars expected to stay closed until the end of the year, schools unlikely to take all students back for months, and the current conditions of the lockdown likely to be extended by number of weeks.
However, no official information has been announced to MPs privately or in the House of Commons.
We would like to know what elements of lockdown you want to see stay in place, what needs to be changed and what is worrying you about the situation.
You may also want to watch:
Fill out the anonymous Google survey in this story to have your say and the results will be published on the Ipswich Star and East Anglian Daily Times websites.
- 1 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 2 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 3 Suspected drink driver flees scene after car destroyed in crash
- 4 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 5 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 6 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 7 Ndaba on Salford, Neville's advice, his brush with Ronaldo-mania and his goal of reaching the Ipswich Town first-team
- 8 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 9 Exhausted farmers cool off the combines after gruelling harvest
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash