Suffolk’s Love Islander Kieran is in danger of leaving the villa
- Credit: ITV
With the dreaded re-coupling happening tonight and a taxi-for-two waiting to take home the unwanted boys the atmosphere in the villa are getting tense.
Former Suffolk boy, Kieran Nicholls, entered Love Island just three days ago but his time on the ITV hit-show could almost be over.
Tonight the boys will gather around the famous fire-pit while the girls take it in turns to decide which boy they want to be with. The two boys who don’t get picked will then be sent home.
Despite being an island newbie Kieran has being working hard to try and find love in the villa.
Before entering the ITV hit-show the 26-year-old revealed he wanted to be coupled up with Kaz.
You may also want to watch:
However, that was short-lived as Kaz rejected him instantly and said she was happy with Josh who she is currently coupled up with.
But that didn’t knock our East Anglian boys confidence he then jumped ship and took out islander Georgia for a date. This caused tension in the house as Georgia is currently coupled with Norwich’s Sam Bird.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 2 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 3 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 4 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 5 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 6 Luke Woolfenden: 'It's like night and day, and I'm loving it'
- 7 Suffolk landowner is fined for careless driving and jumping red light
- 8 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 9 Edmundson was schooled by the 'golden generation' and has put his faith in the Ipswich rebuild
- 10 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
The date went well but Georgia explained she was happy with Sam. That didn’t put Kieran off as just hours later he tried to change Georgia’s mind again.
Kieran pulled Georgia to one-side and asked her if she was interested in getting to know him more and accused Sam of smothering her and not giving her space. Georgia made it clear she was happy to get to know him on a friend-level but she will be investing all her time and effort with Sam.
Georgia then went back and told her Norwich boy what Kieran had, angering Sam.
Unbothered by the whole situation Kieran then dressed up as a sexy fireman for a saucy dance routine with his fellow villa mates.
The grand finale of the show was a steamy snog with the girl they had picked. So Kieran planted one on Alexandra but so did Idris and Alex.
With Alexandra the only single girl in the villa it will be her choice who leaves tonight.
Kieran, Idris and Alex are now all desperate for Alexandra’s attention which would then secure their place on the island.