Suffolk Lowland Search and Rescue is charity partner of Sainsbury’s Mildenhall
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk Lowland Search and Rescue has become the charity partner of Sainsbury’s Mildenhall store for 2018.
It comes following a successful year working with Blerch Sporting Foundation and over two weeks in June customers were given the chance to vote in store and online for the the new partner.
Jo Richardson, the store manager, said: “We’re really excited to be working with our new charity, supporting such a fantastic cause. Everyone at Mildenhall is looking forward to working together for a successful partnership.”
Andy King, the SLSR chairperson, added: “We’re delighted to be named the new local charity partner for Sainsbury’s Mildenhall.
“We’d like to thank everyone who voted for us, becoming the local charity partner will make a huge difference to us.”
You may also want to watch:
The charity scheme is now entering its 10th year with a partnership launch weekend set to take place across Sainsbury’s stores from August 3 to 5.
For more information about Sainsbury’s Local Charity of the Year scheme, visit www.sainsburyslocalcharity.co.uk
- 1 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 2 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 3 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 4 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina
- 5 'It could do us the world of good... it brings everyone down to earth with a little bit of a bump' - Cook on Millwall loss
- 6 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 7 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 8 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 9 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 10 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk