Man breached court order by accessing swingers site
- Credit: Gregg Brown
A Suffolk man breached a sexual harm prevention order by accessing a swingers site, a court heard.
Gary Baker, of Broadway, Fressingfield, appeared before magistrates in Ipswich on Friday and pleaded guilty to breaching the 10-year crown court order, which was imposed on April 6, 2016.
Suffolk Magistrates' Court heard how following a routine unannounced visit on June 19, Baker's Samsung mobile phone was examined.
It was found that Baker had been accessing website Fab Swingers, which connects local people looking for sex, and Facebook outside of contacting his family, and his phone was seized.
In police interview, he admitted the breach and said he wanted more support in fully understanding his order, the court heard,
You may also want to watch:
Baker will be sentenced at Ipswich Crown Court at a date to be fixed after magistrates declined jurisdiction.
Magistrates also ordered a pre-sentence report.
- 1 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station
- 2 Matchday Recap: Town beaten yet again as Blues flop at Northampton
- 3 'We've got to be better - myself included' - Cook on 3-0 loss at Northampton Town
- 4 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 5 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 defeat to Northampton
- 7 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 defeat at Northampton Town
- 9 Grandfather-of-two 'died with dignity' in hospice while serving life sentence
- 10 Mega theme park plans 'could add to Essex traffic problems'