Man caught with indecent images to be sentenced
- Credit: Archant
A Suffolk man caught with nearly 100 indecent images of children will be sentenced at crown court.
Adam Page, 40, of Jay Close, Haverhill, admitted three charges of making indecent photographs of children between July 5, 2018, and July 20, 2018.
Page was found to have three Category A images and four Category A movies of children on a Sony xperia mobile phone.
He was also caught with 10 Category B images and two Category B movies, as well as 78 Category C images and two Category C movies on the same Sony device.
Page pleaded guilty to all three charges before magistrates in Ipswich today.
You may also want to watch:
Magistrates committed the case to crown court for sentencing and ordered a pre-sentence report from the Probation Service.
Page was released on unconditional bail.
- 1 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 2 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 3 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 4 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 5 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 6 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 7 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 8 Mike Bacon: Never delve too deeply into those pre-season results
- 9 Tourists turn to inland Suffolk as coast books up
- 10 Gill on the move again as former Town coach heads to the Championship
He will appear at Ipswich Crown Court to be sentenced at a date to be fixed.