Suffolk: Missing woman from Lowestoft area, Pauline Taylor, has been found safe and well
- Credit: Archant
A 58-year-old Lowestoft woman who was reported missing this morning has been found safe and well.
Police issued an appeal to trace Pauline Taylor this morning after she left her home in the town – and she has now been found alive and safe this afternoon.
A police spokesman said: “Just after 1pm today police took a call from a member of the public who reported a woman had been found on the beach between Pakefield and Kessingland.
“Officers went to a local holiday park, where she had been taken in, and spoke to the woman, confirmed as being Mrs Taylor. We would like to thank all of those who helped with this appeal and assisted with the search for her.
Concerns for the well-being of Mrs Taylor had been raised as she has a medical condition and she had left her mobile phone behind.
You may also want to watch:
Officers subsequently launched an extensive search, which included involvement from the force helicopter, Lowestoft lifeboat and the Lowestoft and Southwold coastguard rescue teams.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 4 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 5 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 6 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 9 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 10 CCTV issued after thieves steal almost £900 in toys and food from B&M