Suffolk: Morning travel update
DRIVERS are facing few incidents around the region this morning as a slight rise in temperatures today brings relief from the icy driving conditions of the past fortnight.
A car crash on the southbound A12 at Dedham just after the bridge has left traffic backing up as the outside lane has been closed.
There are some delays for commuters in Ipswich at the junction of A137 Bridge Street and B1073 Burrell Road due to a failure of both sets of traffic lights on the corner.
Drivers are warned to approach the junction with caution until the problem is resolved.
Roadworks have forced the closure of one lane of Felixstowe Road, Ipswich, near the junction with Bixley Road and Bucklesham Road, and traffic is expected to build during the rush hour.
You may also want to watch:
There are minor delays of around six minutes on some train services in and out of London Liverpool Street due to an earlier problem with line-side equipment.
- 1 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 2 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 8 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 9 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 10 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week