The weekend news round up quiz
- Credit: Ashley Pickering
How news savvy have you been this week? Test your friends and family with our quiz.
This week tickets went on sale for Latitude 2018.
The line-up includes Indie rock band, Alt-J and iconic American band The Killers, as well as Beyoncé’s sister, Solange.
The Suffolk music festival will take place from July 12-15, with weekend tickets going for £197.50 for adults, and £132.50 for teens. Child tickets are just £15.
Read more: Everything you need to know about Latitude
Also this week, the age expectations of the wards was released following reports that how long we’re living could be impacted by our literacy skills.
The table is coupled with the wards literacy rates, which illustrated that areas with the most challenges in literacy are less like to make it to their seventies.
See how your ward is performing: See where your Suffolk ward ranks in league table of life expectancy and literacy challenges
- 1 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Norfolk
- 2 'I thought he was going to Ipswich' - rival boss reveals Blues interest in right-back
- 3 25-year-old left eating disorder clinic prior to death on A14
- 4 New Ed Sheeran Christmas song with Elton John out this week
- 5 Under-used council land to become sites for 3,000 homes
- 6 New animal feed mill planned for Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Suffolk mass vaccination centre wants to jab 10,000 amid Omicron concern
- 8 Norwood on target as Town Under 23's sting Hornets
- 9 Will Suffolk have a white Christmas this year?
- 10 55 projects identified in major plans to transform transport