The weekend news round up quiz
- Credit: Ashley Pickering
How news savvy have you been this week? Test your friends and family with our quiz.
This week tickets went on sale for Latitude 2018.
The line-up includes Indie rock band, Alt-J and iconic American band The Killers, as well as Beyoncé’s sister, Solange.
The Suffolk music festival will take place from July 12-15, with weekend tickets going for £197.50 for adults, and £132.50 for teens. Child tickets are just £15.
Read more: Everything you need to know about Latitude
Also this week, the age expectations of the wards was released following reports that how long we’re living could be impacted by our literacy skills.
You may also want to watch:
The table is coupled with the wards literacy rates, which illustrated that areas with the most challenges in literacy are less like to make it to their seventies.
See how your ward is performing: See where your Suffolk ward ranks in league table of life expectancy and literacy challenges
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 4 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
- 5 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 6 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 7 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 8 'It was a surprise for a lot of us... but these are exciting times' - Gill on takeover
- 9 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 10 Managing director of popular zoos steps down after 28 years