Catch up on our Suffolk Now podcast channel
- Credit: Brad Jones
Don’t miss our weekly podcast channel which discusses some of the most topical news stories in Suffolk – download and keep up-to-date with what is happening in your county.
Each week we will be talking about the issues that matter to the people of Suffolk most, from local election campaigns, to mental health and even tackling knife crime.
You can subscribe to our podcasts by searching 'Suffolk Now' on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts and more - but for now catch up on our previous podcasts below.
Four Villages Bypass
Political correspondent Paul Geater and local democracy reporter Jason Noble discuss the possibility of a four villages bypass in Suffolk.
Journalist Rachel Edge, political correspondent Paul Geater and local democracy reporter Jason Noble discuss the controversial 'Cornhenge' in Ipswich town centre.
- 1 The most beautiful places to live in Suffolk - according to estate agents
- 2 Cash machines stolen in ram raid at Tesco in Brandon
- 3 Town set to appeal Morsy's FA charge
- 4 Weather warning in place for Suffolk as temperatures plunge below freezing
- 5 Serious fire breaks out at home in Woodbridge
- 6 'We want him to be effective' - McKenna on Celina
- 7 20th century former light railway station to be converted into properties
- 8 'It was too great a risk' - Ex Town defender Parr hangs up his boots
- 9 Interactive map reveals the Covid rate in every Suffolk neighbourhood
- 10 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
Losing a loved one to cancer
Reporter Sophie Barnett sits down with Chris Rose from Ipswich, who lost his wife Angela in February to cancer. Chris shares how he ran the London Marathon on behalf of Angela with some of her ashes in a special wristband and discusses the heartache cancer has caused him and his family.
Why men should talk about their mental health
Reporter Suzanne Day chats to Dan Somers, who speaks openly about his struggles with his mental health and explains why he has arranged an event for men in Ipswich to show solidarity for others with mental health problems.
The retail scene in Ipswich
Journalist Rachel Edge, political correspondent Paul Geater and local democracy reporter Jason Noble discuss the ever-changing retail scene in Ipswich and get competitive over tripadvisor reviews.
Suffolk local election 2019 results
Journalist Rachel Edge, political correspondent Paul Geater and local democracy reporter Jason Noble discuss all the results from the 2019 local elections and get quizzical about councillors.
If you have any issues you would like our team to discuss, please get in touch here.