A stunning Kessingland sunset, vibrant art in Glemhall Hall and Fullers Mill Gardens all feature in our iWitness challenge
- Credit: Pamela Bidwell
This week we challenged our iWitness community to send in their most vibrant photos from the past week, taking photos of as much colour as possible.
Mick Webb sent in a brilliantly colourful photo of a bird of paradise plant, showing off just how colourful and different this flower is.
Julie Kemp got a colourful close up shot of some drinking straws with their bright colours all packed close together.
The winner this week, however, is Pamela Bidwell, with her photo of a brightly coloured parakeet with all the patterns of his feathers clear to see in the sun.
Next week’s challenge is called ‘Made of Wood’.
You may also want to watch:
We want you to send in photos of interesting structures and objects that are made out of wood, from boats to bridges and everything in between.
To take part, become a Suffolk iWitness member and you could see your pictures published online on our websites or in one of our newspapers.
- 1 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 2 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 3 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 4 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children
- 5 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 6 Major delays tail back on to A12 after crash
- 7 'Anywhere I can help I will' - Peter Reid joins Town in consultancy role
- 8 Missing 66-year-old woman found in field after search
- 9 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 10 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town