Take a look at award-winning wildlife pictures - taken by Suffolk photographer
- Credit: PA
Stunning images of a blue tit have won a photographer from Orford a prestigious British Wildlife Photography Award.
Paul Sawer, who takes photographs around RSPB Minsmere has scooped the award for British Seasons.
One of the portraits of the blue tit features the bird sitting in the snow amongst snowdrops - with each of the four photographs entered representing a different season.
Mr Sawer's photographs will now form part of an exhibition which will go on tour starting in London on Tuesday, September 17.
On his website the photographer says: "I have an extensive library of photographs covering many wildlife subjects, with British birds being a particular passion."
You may also want to watch:
This year the British Wildlife Photography Awards have focused on coasts with conservationist and presenter Mark Carwardine saying the UK and Ireland are surrounded by some of the "richest seas in the world", warning that society is doing a bad job of looking after them.
- 1 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 2 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 3 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 4 Daylight dogging makes beauty spot 'no-go area'
- 5 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 6 'We have the quality to go on and win this league' - Burns calls upon fans to keep the faith
- 7 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 8 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 9 Mike Bacon: Oh, what have we done to deserve this?
- 10 A14 to close following four vehicle crash