Jewellery and cash stolen in burglary
- Credit: Archant
A house has been ransacked by thieves who took off with jewellery and cash.
Police are appealing for witnesses to a burglary that occurred in Bury St Edmunds in Baron Road.
Officers believe the crime was carried out between 7.45am and 7.35pm on Wednesday, December 19.
The offenders forced their way into the home after smashing a glass door panel, entering the bedrooms and rifling through the owner’s belongings.
Suffolk Constabulary officers are keen to talk to any witnesses to the crime.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw any suspicious behaviour in the area should contact Suffolk Constabulary on 101, quoting crime reference 37/73306/18.
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 2 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 3 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 4 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 5 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 6 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 7 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 8 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 9 Cook believes Ipswich are 'biggest and best' club in League One
- 10 Suffolk man arrested after motorcyclist killed in crash