TV, laptop and tablet among items stolen during Haverhill burglary
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A woman returned home to find her possessions stolen after a burglary near Haverhill town centre.
The woman had left her home in Eden Road on Tuesday, April 30 but returned home the following day to find her possessions missing.
A TV, laptop, tablet and DVD player are said to have been taken.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said: “It took place at some point between Tuesday, April 30 at 9.30am and Wednesday, May 1 at 10.20am at a property in Eden Road.
“The victim left her property during the day and overnight when she returned home she has discovered the burglary with a TV stolen from the address as well as a laptop, tablet and DVD player.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the burglary, or saw any suspicious activity in the area, should contact police on 101, quoting reference 37/24454/19.
Alternatively, information can be given anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 3 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 4 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 5 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 6 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 7 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 8 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 9 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks
- 10 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic