Burglars steal jewellery including gold bracelets and rings in break-in
Gold bracelets, rings, pearl necklaces and earrings were stolen in a burglary in a Suffolk village.
A gold pencil with a name inscribed on it was also taken during the incident in Letheringham, near Wickham Market, which occurred between 10am on Tuesday, November 13 and 5pm on Thursday, November 15.
At some point during those times, offenders forced entry via a door and made an untidy search of the property.
A number of silver items were also stolen from the site, including a presentation plate, a warrant pendant, a christening mug and a bottle top in the shape of a figure of a boy.
Anyone who witnessed any suspicious activity in the area or who has any information about the crime is asked to contact Suffolk police on 101, quoting reference 66258/18.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via their anonymous online form at crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 2 'It was a tiny step forwards' - Cook on 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 3 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 4 Matchday Live: Updates as Town travel to The Valley to face Charlton
- 5 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 6 Suffolk-born Royal Ballet choreographer Liam Scarlett dies
- 7 Shopper eschew Suffolk's smaller towns to hit Primark
- 8 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well
- 9 Why are 3,500 homes stood empty in Suffolk?
- 10 Blues ratings: How Town players performed in the draw at Charlton