Police appeal after BMW and Volkswagen crash at Woolpit
- Credit: Archant
A crash on the A14 between a BMW and a Volkswagen which left one person injured has led police to appeal for dashcam footage of the incident.
Police were called to the collision on the eastbound carriageway between junction 47 A1088 (Woolpit) and junction 47A (Elmswell) around 8.30am on Tuesday.
The two cars, a BMW Z4 and a Volkswagen Polo, reportedly collided and the Polo was reported to have struck the central reservation.
Lane two of the carriageway was closed for half an hour while emergency services dealt with the incident.
One person sustained a minor injury but did not require treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Officers want to hear from anyone who may have witnessed or captured on dash cam footage.
Anyone with information should call Suffolk police on 101 quoting reference CAD 59 of Tuesday, February 19.
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 5 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 6 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 7 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 8 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 9 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence
- 10 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune