Police appeal after BMW and Volkswagen crash at Woolpit
- Credit: Archant
A crash on the A14 between a BMW and a Volkswagen which left one person injured has led police to appeal for dashcam footage of the incident.
Police were called to the collision on the eastbound carriageway between junction 47 A1088 (Woolpit) and junction 47A (Elmswell) around 8.30am on Tuesday.
The two cars, a BMW Z4 and a Volkswagen Polo, reportedly collided and the Polo was reported to have struck the central reservation.
Lane two of the carriageway was closed for half an hour while emergency services dealt with the incident.
One person sustained a minor injury but did not require treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Officers want to hear from anyone who may have witnessed or captured on dash cam footage.
Anyone with information should call Suffolk police on 101 quoting reference CAD 59 of Tuesday, February 19.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Controversial plans that would double village in size set for approval
- 3 Timeline: When can you expect to receive the Covid vaccine?
- 4 Electricity restored to almost 500 homes following power cut
- 5 Infection rates drop in Suffolk as UK records deadliest day of pandemic
- 6 Hadleigh rated as one of the worst areas for coronavirus deaths in England
- 7 Two more League One clubs make approaches for Ipswich Town defender Donacien
- 8 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 9 Covid vaccines cancelled at four Suffolk centres today – this is why
- 10 Church saved from collapse 'tragedy' after major cracks in walls appear