Search intensifies for missing 46-year-old Jonathan Swart
- Credit: SUFFOLK CONSTABULARY
The search for a 46-year-old man who went missing from his home in Wangford, Suffolk, has intensified.
Jonathan Swart was last seen in Hill Road in the early hours of Saturday morning.
He is described as white, 5ft 8in tall, and has a stocky build.
Mr Swart also has short, light brown receding hair, was clean shaven when he was last seen, and has blue eyes.
It's not clear at the moment what clothes he was wearing, but he is believed to be carrying a big black rucksack.
You may also want to watch:
Police have been told he loves camping and may have provisions in his rucksack.
Officers are concerned for his welfare and they are asking anyone who has seen him, or has information about where he might be, to call Suffolk police on 101 quoting missing person reference PID 123490.
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 3 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 4 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 5 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 7 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 8 North Stander: Nowhere near good enough at this stage of the season
- 9 'There's something missing in this team' - Town fans on draw at Cambridge
- 10 Detective who trained generation of officers retires after 45 years