Two men injured after Ipswich fight
- Credit: Archant
Two men were injured - one of whom had to spend the night in hospital – after getting into a fight in Ipswich.
Suffolk police said officers received reports of altercations involving two men in Campbell Road and Nacton Road, near to the junction with Lindbergh Road, at around 4.15pm yesterday.
A police spokesman said the incidents resulted in “minor injuries to both men, who were known to each other”.
“One man sustained minor head wounds in the incidents while the other man was taken to hospital for treatment after sustaining facial and head injuries and remained there overnight for observations,” the spokesman added.
Suffolk Constabulary is appealing for witnesses to the fight to get in touch,
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have information relating to these incidents is asked to contact Suffolk police on 101 quoting the reference number 23387/18.
- 1 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 2 Suffolk-based former Marine found dead after 10-month disappearance
- 3 Matchday Recap: It rains goals at Portman Road as Town hit six
- 4 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 5 Delays on Orwell Bridge near Ipswich
- 6 Overturned trailer causing delays on roundabout near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Air ambulance called to incident on Bury St Edmunds estate
- 8 Rovers bottom, Town starting to click, key men back... is this the night?
- 10 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse