Trio of robbers steal cash from casino
- Credit: Archant
Dark-clothed robbers stole cash from a casino after demanding a worker open the safe as he was locking up.
The trio carried out the raid at Casino Slots in Wellington Street, Newmarket at 10.15pm on Tuesday, March 5.
They approached the worker and forced him back inside the premises, insisting that he gave them money.
After demanding that the employee unlock the safe, they left with an undisclosed amount of cash and fled the scene on foot.
The victim was not harmed during the incident.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Suffolk police said investigations are ongoing and that anyone who witnessed the incident, or saw any suspicious behaviour before or after the robbery, should contact West CID on 101, quoting reference 12734/19.
Alternatively, information can be given anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555111 or via its website.
- 1 Matchday Live: Millwall ahead in feisty pre-season clash
- 2 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 3 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 4 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 5 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 6 Town Transfer Talk: Ten in, but how many more are on the way?
- 7 Fallen tree partially blocks stretch of A12
- 8 Evans returns to Town side for Millwall clash
- 9 Army helicopter lands in field near Nacton after developing fault
- 10 Latitude Festival could lead to around 400 Covid cases despite jabs and tests