Five teenagers arrested following altercation in Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk police are calling for information following an altercation between a driver and group of men in Bury St Edmunds.
Suffolk Police were called to the town centre on Friday, September 14 at around 4pm.
It was reported that a group of teenage boys were involved in an altercation with the occupants of vehicle in Cornhill.
An 18-year-old man, a 17-year-old boy, two 16-year-olds boys and a 15-year-old boy were all subsequently arrested and taken to Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
All five have since been released under investigation pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses, or anyone who has knowledge of the incident, should contact Suffolk police on 101 quoting crime reference number 37/52944/18.
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111
This can also be done via their online form here.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 2 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 3 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 4 Luke Woolfenden: 'It's like night and day, and I'm loving it'
- 5 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 6 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 7 Suffolk landowner is fined for careless driving and jumping red light
- 8 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 9 Edmundson was schooled by the 'golden generation' and has put his faith in the Ipswich rebuild
- 10 Rise in West Suffolk Covid rate one of the highest in England