Five arrested over vehicle crimes in Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
Police have arrested five men on suspicion of vehicle offences in Lowestoft last week.
Suffolk Constabulary officers were called at around 2.30am on Thursday, December 12, to reports that a group of men were trying to get in vehicles parked around Bentley Drive.
Police attended and shortly after 3am arrested five men on suspicion of interfering with a vehicle and theft from a vehicle.
The men, aged between 21 and 27 all from Lowestoft, were questioned at Great Yarmouth police investigation centre, and have all been released under investigation while enquiries continue.
Police have recovered a host of items which are believed to have been stolen, and urged anyone whose vehicle was targeted to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information which may help police, or who witnessed anything in the area is asked to contact officers on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine