Vicious attack leaves man with serious injuries
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been arrested after a 19-year-old man suffered serious injuries following an attack in Sudbury.
The injured man was found in the lobby of a block of flats in Lucas Road at around 12pm on Tuesday, November 13, after police were called to an incident.
His injuries are not life-threatening and the man remains in a stable condition in hospital.
Two 26-year-old men from Sudbury were arrested on suspicion of assault causing grievous bodily harm and were taken to Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre for questioning by detectives.
Both have been released under investigation whilst inquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
If you witnessed the assault or know anything that could assist officers in their investigation, call Suffolk police on 101.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555111 or visit www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 3 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 4 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 5 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 6 Derelict Suffolk railway crossing cottage up for auction
- 7 Hundreds of calls, fighting off interest, a health scare and a missing man - how Town signed match-winner Celina this summer
- 8 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 9 'Not enough thank yous in this world' - mum of baby saved by police
- 10 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed