Thieves force front door of Ipswich home to steal jewellery from inside
- Credit: google
Jewellery has been stolen from an Ipswich home after burglars forced their way into the front door.
Suffolk police are appealing for witnesses after the burglary was reported earlier this week.
A force spokesman said the incident happened some time between 10.30am and 1.25pm on Tuesday.
The thieves gained entry to a property in Woodbridge Road, in the vicinity of North Hill Gardens.
They forced open the front door of the house and a “quantity of jewellery” was stolen from inside the property.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are asking the public for information in connection with the crime.
A force spokesman said anyone with information about this crime, or who witnessed any suspicious activity in the area on that day, is asked to contact South CID at Landmark House on 101 quoting reference 24936/18.
- 1 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 2 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 3 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 4 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 5 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?
- 6 'We are sorry' - Council apologises for letting SEND children in Suffolk down
- 7 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 8 Five fire engines called to red deer trapped in tree
- 10 Three vehicle crash causing delays near Ipswich
Alternatively people can also contact the charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.