Man exposes himself to three teenage girls
- Credit: Archant
An appeal has been launched after a man exposed himself to three teenage girls.
Police believe that the male exposed himself to the three teenagers at about 1pm on Friday, September 14, in the Woolverstone area.
The suspect is described as a white male, aged 40 to 60 years old who is between 5 foot eight inches and 5 foot 10 inches tall.
He was of a medium to stocky build, with wispy white hair and a short white/grey beard.
According to reports he was wearing a plain dark top and blue trousers.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident, knows who the suspect may be or has any knowledge about what happened should contact 101, quoting reference 37/52796/18.
Alternatively, contact the charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online form.
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 'Nothing surprises me anymore' - Judge on Town departure
- 3 Why have ITFC's American owners issued £18m of new shares?
- 4 Have you seen this Suffolk pub’s new outdoor kitchen and bar?
- 5 A blow for Cook as trusted assistant Richardson gets full-time Wigan job
- 6 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 defeat at Northampton Town
- 7 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 8 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 9 Family 'devastated' after thatched cottage badly damaged in fire
- 10 Grandfather-of-two 'died with dignity' in hospice while serving life sentence