A14 ‘all clear’ after three vehicle crash in west Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
The A14 is reported to be ‘all clear’ after a rush hour crash involving three vehicles on the A14 this morning.
The crash happened on the westbound carriageway between the turn off for Rougham Hall Hotel and Bury St Edmunds at around 8.20am.
A Suffolk police spokesman said a Mini, Honda Civic and Vauxhall Vivaro van had collided, with one of the vehicles crashing into the central reservation.
No injuries have been reported and all three vehicles are said to have been removed from the carriageway.
Suffolk police said traffic seemed to be moving “reasonably smoothly”.
You may also want to watch:
However, drivers had tweeted about traffic “crawling” in the Rougham area.
By 9.50am, the road was reported to have been cleared.
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 3 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 4 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 5 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 6 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 7 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 8 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 9 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 10 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds