Five more charged after Suffolk drug raids
- Credit: Archant
Five more people have been charged with drug offences following a series of drugs raids in west Suffolk.
The raids, mainly in the Bury and Haverhill areas, saw 10 warrants executed on addresses believed to be involved in the supply of drugs.
The five latest charges come as part of 18 arrests made during the raids, which took place through Monday September 30 to Thursday October 3.
Lee Gray, 46, of Church Walks in Bury St Edmunds and Jacob Cole, 20, of Hatter Street in the town, have both been charged with four counts of conspiracy to supply drugs.
Adrian Atkinson, 18, of Dove Close in Grays, Essex, was also charged with two counts of conspiracy to supply drugs as well as a 17-year-old male who cannot be named for legal reasons.
You may also want to watch:
The fifth, 36-year-old Daniel Shorey of Schoolhall Lane in Bury St Edmunds was charged with four counts of conspiracy to supply drugs.
All five appeared before Ipswich magistrates' court on Friday, October 4 and were remanded in custody.
- 1 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 2 Boy, 5, dies after suffering serious head injury at department store
- 3 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 4 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 5 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 6 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 7 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 8 Long-serving parish clerk resigns from council hit by flaring tensions
- 9 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 10 The Town players who have improved their stock in pre-season
They are due to appear at Ipswich crown court on Friday, November 1.