Two emergency services at two-car collision on west Suffolk lane
- Credit: Archant
Paramedics and police have attended a car crash in Haverhill, with at least one driver injured as a result.
Suffolk Constabulary were called to the scene of a two-car collision around 10.30am on Thursday, January 3.
The crash in Moon Hall Lane, Haverhill, involved a Ford Mondeo and an Alfa Romeo, with at least one driver believed to be injured.
Paramedics and police have attended the scene and a recovery vehicle has been called to clear the road.
Injuries as a result of the accident are believed to be minor at this time.
You may also want to watch:
Police have also received reports of a third car at the scene being involved.
Traffic in the area is returning to normal and has not impacted the A1017 which passes close to the scene.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 3 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 4 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 5 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?
- 6 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 7 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in A14 crash
- 8 Winners and Losers: The boss, two commendations, absent friends and remaining winless wonders
- 9 5 roadworks to be aware of in Suffolk this week
- 10 'We are sorry' - Council apologises for letting SEND children in Suffolk down