Firefighters free casualty from car after collision with van and building
- Credit: Archant
Police, ambulance and firefighters were called to reports a car and van collided before one of the vehicles crashed into a building in west Suffolk this afternoon.
Suffolk police said they were called by the ambulance service just before 12.50pm to reports of a two vehicle collision in The Street, Freckenham, near Bury St Edmunds.
Firefighters were also called to help free casualties at the scene.
The crash involved a Nissan Micra and Ford Transit.
A police spokesman said one of vehicle was also reported to have collided with the side of a building.
You may also want to watch:
The Street was closed between Elm Road and the B1102 while the vehicles were removed.
“Injuries are unknown,” the police spokesman added.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 2 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 3 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 4 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 5 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 6 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 7 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 8 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
- 9 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 10 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children