Suffolk: Police investigate after postboxes are stolen from Parham and Hollesley
POLICE are investigating after a postbox was stolen.
The theft happened at Silverlace Green, Parham, near Framlingham, between 6pm yesterday and 11.30am today.
The post the postbox was attached to was removed from the ground and the postbox and its contents – an unknown quantity of mail - were stolen.
Police believe the incident may be linked to a similar theft at Melton Road in Hollesley, near Woodbridge, between 3pm on Wednesday, August 22 and 3pm the following day.
In that incident a postbox that had been previously struck by a vehicle was taken from a verge.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about either can call Suffolk police on 101.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 2 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 3 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 4 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 5 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 6 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 7 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 8 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 9 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-2 Cambridge draw
- 10 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial