Suffolk: Police investigating death of motorcyclist in Worlingham appeal for witnesses
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Police continue to appeal for witnesses following a fatal road traffic collision in Worlingham last night, Wednesday 23 October.
Officers were called at around 5:30pm to a collision between a blue Ford Zetec and a white and blue Suzuki motorcycle on Glenwood Drive at the junction of Lowestoft Road.
The ambulance service attended but the male rider of the motorcycle was pronounced dead on scene.
The male driver and a female passenger in the car did not receive any serious injuries.
An area of the road was closed whilst a collision investigation took place.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses to the collision are asked to contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101.
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 3 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 4 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 5 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 6 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 9 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 10 CCTV issued after thieves steal almost £900 in toys and food from B&M