Two motorcycles stolen in separate shed break-ins
- Credit: Archant
Two motorcycles have been stolen following break-ins at sheds in Bury St Edmunds.
Suffolk police are appealing for witnesses after the two break-in’s this week.
The first incident occurred between 4pm on Tuesday, April 14 and 3pm on Wednesday, April 15 at a property in Anselm Avenue.
At some point during these times an unknown offender/s forced entry into a locked shed by breaking off the lock.
Once inside, they took a white Honda motorcycle (L26 BJC).
You may also want to watch:
A second incident took place between 5pm on Tuesday, April 14 and 8.20am on Wednesday, April 15 in the same street.
Unknown offender/s gained entry to another shed by cutting off the padlock on the door and stole a blue Yamaha motorcycle (AO13 EVF).
- 1 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 2 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 3 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 4 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 5 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 6 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 7 'It's been difficult... I was just so happy' - Celina delighted to end long goal drought in style
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 9 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 10 Hadleigh home with loo in master bedroom hits the market
Anyone with any information about these incidents or who saw anything suspicious should contact Suffolk police on 101, quoting reference number 37/21375/20 for the first incident and 37/21315/20 for the second.