Missing Felixstowe teenager found
- Credit: Archant
A 14-year-old boy from Felixstowe who went missing earlier this week has been found.
Jamie Stevens went missing from his home address in the town on Tuesday, April 9.
Officers believed that Jamie could be in the Bury St Edmunds area, where he was indeed found safe and well on Wednesday, April 10.
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary said: “A missing teenager from Suffolk has been located.
“14-year-old Jamie Stevens from Felixstowe had last been seen on Tuesday 9 April.
You may also want to watch:
“Jamie was found safe and well on Wednesday 10 April in Bury St Edmunds.
Police would like to thank members of the public and media for their assistance with this appeal.”
- 1 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 2 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 5 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 6 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 7 Ipswich Town 0 Crystal Palace 1: Zaha makes Town pay the penalty
- 8 Leisure centre closes after travellers park up on site
- 9 7 pretty villages in Suffolk
- 10 Town coach on Palace display, fans' return, transfer business and Evans' absence