Suffolk: Police name father-of-three killed in road crash
POLICE have named a 38-year-old Suffolk man killed in a road crash yesterday.
Mark Golding, from Stoke by Clare, near Sudbury, died in a crash on the B1507 near Steeple Bumpstead at about 10.55am on Saturday.
He was in a collision with a Citreon car driven by a man from the Braintree area. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Ian Davies, Mark’s best friend, said: “Mark was a wonderful husband to Alison and devoted father to his daughters aged six, three and one.
“Mark worked in the printing industry and had worked for a company in Ipswich for the past six months. His main interest in his life was his family, and he was a keen motorcyclist. All the family members are going to miss Mark greatly.”
You may also want to watch:
Officers closed the road to carry out an initial investigation into the cause of the crash, and are calling for any witnesses who have not already spoken to police to contact the Dunmow road policing unit on 0300 333 4444.
- 1 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 2 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 3 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 4 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 5 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 6 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
- 7 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 8 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 9 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 10 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences