Suffolk: Police name wanted man
SUFFOLK Police have today launched an appeal for information about a man who failed to turn up to a court appearance.
Thomas Gilheaney failed to appear in court in Ipswich in October.
Gilheaney, aged 20, is due to stand trial for 15 burglary offences committed over a six-month period across Suffolk, Norfolk, Staffordshire, Leicestershire and Bedfordshire in 2008 and 2009.
He is described as white, approximately 5ft 7ins, of slim build and has brown hair.
Gilheaney has connections with the Cambridgeshire area where his family lives. His last known address was Cobholm Place, Cambridge.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Thomas Gilheaney is urged to contact Suffolk Police on 01473 613500 or their nearest police station.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 4 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 5 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 6 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 7 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 8 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 9 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 10 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1