Teenage girls demand man strips and hands over his clothes at knife point
- Credit: Google
Two teenage girls are reported to have carried out a knife point robbery in Suffolk.
An 18-year-old man was approached by two girls in Lowestoft who are alleged to have threatened him with a small knife, told him to remove his clothes and hand them over.
The man complied with the demands and was said to have been left “shaken but unhurt”.
The two suspects are reported to have fled the scene of the crime, which happened in London Road North at about 3.30pm on Friday.
A 15 year old teenage girl was arrested on suspicion of robbery later that day and taken to Great Yarmouth Police investigation Centre for questioning. She was released on police bail pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident, saw any suspicious activity or has knowledge of the incident should contact Lowestoft on 101 quoting crime reference 37/39043/18.
Alternatively, people can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via its anonymous online form.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 3 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 4 Derelict Suffolk railway crossing cottage up for auction
- 5 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 6 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 7 Hundreds of calls, fighting off interest, a health scare and a missing man - how Town signed match-winner Celina this summer
- 8 West Suffolk restaurant named among best in the country
- 9 'I'm just gobsmacked': east Suffolk pub receives £96,000 grant in Budget
- 10 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns