Second man charged after Suffolk betting shop robbery
- Credit: Google
Two men have been charged after a robbery at a Suffolk betting shop.
Police said two men had entered the Ladbrokes in Pakefield, Lowestoft, on Friday, May 18, and cash was taken from the till.
Both men were then said to have left the shop walking up London Road South with the cash.
Grant Webster, 34, of Ratcliffe Lane in London was arrested on Tuesday, taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning, and then charged with robbery.
It follows the arrest of 31-year-old Sonny Booty of Rutland Drive, Hornchurch, who was charged with robbery on June 30.
You may also want to watch:
Webster was remanded in custody, due to appear before Suffolk Magistrates’ Court today.
Booty appeared before Norwich Magistrates’ Court on Monday, July 2, and was remanded to appear at Ipswich Crown Court on July 30.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 3 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 4 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 5 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 6 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 7 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 8 Driver who killed 'dearly loved' man, 29, in crash is jailed
- 9 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
- 10 AFC Wimbledon 3-0 Ipswich Town: Woeful Blues well-beaten at Plough Lane in 'season-defining' game