Witnesses sought to serious crash in Ipswich which left biker in critical condition at Addebrooke’s Hospital
- Credit: Archant
Witnesses to a serious collision which left a motorcyclist fighting for his life in hospital are being urged to contact police.
A man in his 30s was riding a red Suzuki motorbike along Hadleigh Road when he was involved in a crash with a black Honda Civic and silver Audi A3.
The crash, which happened at around 12.05pm on Friday near to the junction with Hyntle Close, left the biker with head and pelvic injuries.
He was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge in a critical condition.
The road was closed at the Lavenham Road junction near to the back entrance for Chantry Park to allow emergency services to work.
The East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust and East Anglian Air Ambulance were also called to the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The road reopened at around 6pm.
Police want to hear from any witnesses to this collision, or anyone who may have seen the manner of driving of the vehicles beforehand.
- 1 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 2 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 3 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 5 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 6 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 7 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 8 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 9 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight
- 10 Fiat 500 on its side after crash in Woodbridge
Anyone with any information should call the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101 quoting incident number 168 of February 2.