Have you seen missing 15-year-old Chloe Humpage from Bury St Edmunds?
Police are appealing for help to find a missing 15-year-old girl from Bury St Edmunds.
Chloe Humpage was last seen at 4.45pm on Wednesday, September 5, heading towards Bury St Edmunds town centre.
Officers are concerned for her welfare as she has not been seen since.
Chloe is described as white, of medium build, around 5ft 4ins tall and has dark brown hair.
When she was seen Chloe was wearing a black bomber jacket, a black t-shirt high a red motif, light blue ripped jeans and black trainers.
Anyone who thinks they have seen Chloe, or who has any information regarding her whereabouts, is asked to contact the duty sergeant at Bury St Edmunds police station on 101.
- 1 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 2 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 3 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business
- 4 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 5 When loans go permanent: Town's hits and misses when keeping hired hands full-time
- 6 'If we're clever there's lots to learn' - McKenna on Town's Bolton lessons
- 7 Meet the man who has documented the entire history of a Suffolk village
- 8 Woman jailed for harassing behaviour in Bury St Edmunds
- 9 Hazel O'Connor's Sudbury shows cancelled due to 'serious medical incident'
- 10 Star Suffolk breakfast blogger reveals her favourite food around Ipswich