‘Serious’ crash closes road
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Emergency services are at the scene of a ‘serious’ collision near Stowmarket that has forced the closure of a road.
Police were called to the scene by the ambulance service in Haughley New Street near Borley Green, just outside of Stowmarket.
The crash, involving a car and a motorbike, is said to have happened shortly after 1pm on Friday, August 9.
The road remains blocked at the junction of Warren Lane as emergency services deal with the incident.
The extent of any injuries is not currently known.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic in the area is coping well, according to the AA Route Planner.
- 1 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 4 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 5 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 6 Hadleigh home with loo in master bedroom hits the market
- 7 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 8 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 9 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 10 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies