Suffolk: Prisoner John Connors escapes from Hollesley Bay
- Credit: Contributed
A PRISONER has escaped from Hollesley Bay, police have said.
John Connors, 32, who was serving a 30-month sentence for burglary, absconded on Friday evening.
He was last seen at 5.30pm and was found to be missing at 8pm.
Police are asking anyone who may have seen him or anyone with information about where he is now to contact officers.
People are being urged not to approach him or take any further action.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said: “Connors is described as white, 5ft 4ins tall, of medium build, with blue eyes and dark hair. He has connections to the Northampton area but also has links to the travelling community.
“He is known to have a large number of aliases, including Francis Casey, Michael Cawley, Patrick Cawley, Tony Coyle, Michael Donnelly, Michael Dunn, Steven Mahon, David Power, Michael Wall and Michael Ward.”
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 4 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 5 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 6 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 7 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 8 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 9 Publican 'bitterly disappointed' as holiday home plans refused
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn
To help, contact Suffolk Police or your nearest police station using the national police number 101.