Call for former school pupils to get in touch for 50-year reunion
- Credit: Archant
An independent school near Bury St Edmunds is searching for old pupils to take part in a 50-year reunion event later this year.
Culford School will host the reunion on September 22 and is looking for students from 1966-68 to get in touch.
Old Culfordians Christopher Broughton, David Bartlett and East Anglian School (EAS) alumni Gillian Forsythe née Heath and Laura Brockman née Gibson, are keen to welcome former class mates who left either school at the end of the sixth form in 1968.
Culford amalgamated with the East Anglian School for Girls in 1972, becoming one of the first fully co-educational private schools.
Pupils who left after their O-levels in 1966 or after one year in the sixth form in 1967 are also very welcome to join in.
You may also want to watch:
The day begins with refreshments followed by a tour at 11am and a three-course lunch.
For tickets or more information, contact the foundation director at Culford School, Samantha Salisbury, on 01284 385310 or email: email@example.com
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 3 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 4 Derelict Suffolk railway crossing cottage up for auction
- 5 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 6 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 7 West Suffolk restaurant named among best in the country
- 8 'I'm just gobsmacked': east Suffolk pub receives £96,000 grant in Budget
- 9 Hundreds of calls, fighting off interest, a health scare and a missing man - how Town signed match-winner Celina this summer
- 10 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns